Mini Melanie is a fast-growing bakery in Brooklyn from Food Network’s CHOPPED Champion Pastry Chef Melanie Moss. We specialize in mini desserts, cakes, and our signature chocolate cake truffles. We service some of New York City’s top hotels, catering companies, and luxury brands.
Pastry Cook: We are looking for Pastry Cooks with 1+ years experience or pastry degree. This is a great opportunity be part of a growing and innovative company.
- Daily production at the Mini Melanie kitchen in Brooklyn.
- Maintaining full knowledge of pastry menu as well as general pastry techniques, including principles and formulas concerning starches, sugars, fats, liquids, eggs, and flavoring.
- Working in a learning environment with room for professional development and growth.
- Operating in a clean, professional workspace and producing top-quality desserts to support the pastry team.
- Baking/Pastry degree or relevant high-end restaurant experience
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment and manage pressure well
- Responsible, respectful and team player
- Great work ethic and committed to being the best
- 2-3 previous job references
Mini Melanie offers paid vacation days and paid holidays after 90 consecutive days of employment.
To apply, please send an email with your resume and the subject line "Pastry Cook Role - YOUR NAME" to email@example.com