DELIVERY, PICK UP & NATIONWIDE SHIPPING
- Shipping (for minis only). Our minis are shipped from Brooklyn via 2 day Fedex/UPS.
- Local Delivery. You can order minis and cakes to be delivered locally at a time of your choosing in Brooklyn and Manhattan.
- Pick-Up. If you are in Brooklyn, you may choose to pick up minis and cakes at our kitchen at 630 Flushing Avenue. If you are in Manhattan, you may choose to pick up from our kitchen at 115 Allen St, M-F 9am-4pm.
It takes 1-2 business days for orders to be processed and shipped out with tracking numbers. Orders are only shipped Monday - Wednesday to avoid weekend overlays and protect the quality of your minis.
If you need your minis delivered by a specific date, please email email@example.com with your order number in the subject line and we will do our best to accommodate you.
DELIVERY or SHIPPING to a company, office building, or apartment building, you MUST INCLUDE a suite number, floor number, or apartment number, AS WELL AS a phone number of recipient to call if necessary.
Mini Melanie will not be held responsible for delivery delays due to insufficient or incorrect shipping information provided by customers.
We apologize but unfortunately we cannot ship to any PO Boxes/APO addresses.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Suggested serving size:
- 4 to 5 minis if our minis are the main dessert
- 2 to 3 minis if other desserts are being served
Our minis are packaged in clear plastic boxes which keeps them safe and fresh.
Freshness and Storage:
Mini Melanie products stay fresh and delicious for up to one week when stored in the refrigerator. Store in the freezer for up to three weeks. We suggest you take your minis out of the freezer 20 - 30 minutes prior to serving to defrost.